HDBaseT LITE HDMI EXTENDER OVER SINGLE CAT5E/6, WITH RS232 AND IR- 1 EA/BOX
HDBaseT LITE HDMI EXTENDER OVER SINGLE CAT5E/CAT6, WITH RS232 AND IR- 1 EA/BOX
SCP HDMI Extenders allow you to extend HDMI® signals over longer distances than using typical HDMI cables. HDMI Extenders systems consist of a "transmitter" and "receiver" and literally "extend" the HDMI signal over LAN cables or Coax... from the source device to the Display.
SCP HMDI Extenders are available in several different configurations to accommodate most installations.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- Support HDMI Deep Color & full 3D & 4K2K@30 (HDBaseT-Lite technology)
- Extend the transmission up to 60m (198ft) from the HDMI source at Full HD 1080p 48-bit and 40m (130ft) at 4K2K@30
- HDCP & EDID Bypass
- CEC support
- Auto equalization
- Pure unaltered uncompressed 7.1ch digital HDMI over Cat.5/5e/6 cable transmission
- DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high bit rate audio support Support full frequency IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
- Bi-directional IR path-through
- Full Duplex RS-232 control up to 115,200 bps through connector Wall mounting housing design for easy and robust installation